RE: [ga] Polling Booth ready

At 11:10 4/12/99 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:
> http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/
>
>Is a really good idea. Even an 'informal' method of tracking consensus
>electronically in such a large group as ours (the GA) is a valuable tool.

Thanks Peter.
GA Chair" topic, which included the names of the candidates that were
nominated too late and two who were filtered out by the DNSO list admin.
This poll has the option to give ticks for any or all candidates and also
give you the option to disapprove of candidates.

Please give vent to your opinion about all candidates !

Unless I am very mistaken, I think the disapproval option really does away
with the need to filter candidates.
The voters will gladly do that themselves.
Of course, as this is a "free topic" without any security about the voters'
roll, it could also be an interesting challenge for these candidates to
rally support for themselves from outside the GA.
I am curious how much they will find...

In view of the fact that only a few people visited the Booth for the
"informal" Vote, perhaps more will be interested in the "even more
informal" poll.

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/