Re: [ga][Errant/slur/mail-bomber WARNING] The fast reading 'D' key

David Z, and All DNSO'ers,

  After reading this post it becomes necessary for me to activate
my INEGroup "Errant/slur/mail-bomber Bots for my mailer until
this poster "David Zanetti <dave2@earthling.net>" ceases his
improper activity.  This will continue with a "Header" in the subject
line to identify this poster until this poster has ceased his disruptive
activity.

David Zanetti wrote:

> The signal to noise of this list has dropped through the floor, and I'm
> frankly sick of sifting through the junk to find the discussion.
>
> 1. Will the Jeff Williams Personalities please limit their mutual back
> patting to useful additions and not a non stop stream of "me too" posts,
> preferably from just one of your personalities?
>
> 2. Can everyone learn to quote? I'm really sick of seeing messages with 2
> lines of comment and 13K of quote. If you can't learn to use your
> mailreader, then I don't care what you're saying. You'll find your
> messages get sorted into my special "fast sorting" folder called
> /dev/null.
>
> --
> David Zanetti    <dave2@earthling.net> <david.zanetti@wcc.govt.nz>
> Unix Systems Administrator and Postmaster, Wellington City Council
> Moderator: nz.politics.announce  |  My views, not those of the WCC

Bob Davis...