[ga] The fast reading 'D' key

The signal to noise of this list has dropped through the floor, and I'm
frankly sick of sifting through the junk to find the discussion.

1. Will the Jeff Williams Personalities please limit their mutual back
patting to useful additions and not a non stop stream of "me too" posts,
preferably from just one of your personalities?

2. Can everyone learn to quote? I'm really sick of seeing messages with 2
lines of comment and 13K of quote. If you can't learn to use your
mailreader, then I don't care what you're saying. You'll find your
messages get sorted into my special "fast sorting" folder called
/dev/null.

--
David Zanetti    <dave2@earthling.net> <david.zanetti@wcc.govt.nz>
Unix Systems Administrator and Postmaster, Wellington City Council