Re: [ga][Errant/slur/mail-bomber WARNING] The fast reading 'D' key

>David Z, and All DNSO'ers,
>
>  After reading this post it becomes necessary for me to activate
>my INEGroup "Errant/slur/mail-bomber Bots for my mailer until
>this poster "David Zanetti <dave2@earthling.net>" ceases his
>improper activity.  This will continue with a "Header" in the subject
>line to identify this poster until this poster has ceased his disruptive
>activity.

Bob/Jeff or whichever name you're responding to right now,

I'm sure David is going to be really cut up that you're binning his
messages. He probably won't find out though, as he's probably binning yours
already.

I take it you view his "point 1" as "improper activity" because you went
right ahead and did a "point 2", the other thing he was complaining about -
needless quoting (and backwards, for that matter).

Why is it that none of these INEG people follow accepted Usenet/mail
quoting procedures? Whoops - I forgot there for a minute - silly me!

Andrew P. Gardner
Support the Cyberspace Association, the constituency of Individual Domain
Name Owners http://www.idno.org