Re: [ga] Please validate the succession

I wholly concur. I must also state that there has been a flood of messages
to this list and as I have just gotten to my desk, have taken the time to
respond to this post before reading too far down the list. My sated
intentions have not changed at this point. I am merely tallying the
support for the proposals, and hoping that Dr. Quaynor will pick up the
ball as both Dennis has charged here, and his responsiblity demands.

there is another message from I believe Mr. Crispin a couple of posts down
in my list and I acknowledge that his observation I think is correct -
That there are at least four proposals. One that came in last night after
I went home and One that was I believe seconded by me for the sake of
getting the ball rolling. As I read through the posts I will attempt to
assemble these all together with their counts if this responsibility has
not been taken up by someone else.

I now address my post directly to Dr. Quaynor, and ask that you step up to
the plate and fulfil your role as this bodies Chair, by taking over this
process of counting up the support in these issues, and offically
acknowledging them as only the chair can.

Or, by delegating this task to someone who is willing and capable, as
would also be your responsibility. It is my observation of the past few
months that people are confusing the role of a "Chair" with that of a
"spokesperson", and that individuals have been too quick to support people
best suited for spokespeople (as they are visionaries and well articulated
in debate) to the roles of chairperson (A role of serving the process) - a
position which they are often not as well prepared to fulfil.

I am not saying that is the case here, I do not know, but the next couple
of days will tell.

If, Dr. Quaynor, you elect to go the route of delegtating this authority,
I would like to recomend Mr. Arnold Gehring (If he be willing to offer his
services), who over the past few weeks has been perfecting a system of
online democratic assembly with great success, a system he has been
developing himself for a couple of years.