[ga] Allowing all MEMBERS to vote for the GA Chair

I have send this message yesterday more or less
at 4:00 p.m. my time, at 9 p.m. my mail server crashed until
this morning at 11 a.m.... I dont know if the message arrive
to the list... anyway, as always, I prefer to think is my fault
and re-send the message...
Sorry about this duplication if this message reach you before.

Regards,

Javier

Dear members of the NC
Dear administrator of the DNSO lists:

To finish with this "loooong" story about the
censorship, and to dont allow that nobody
call this nomination and election of the chair
of the GA a "non open and legitimate process",
I ask you remove any measure or any barrier
that dont allow posting to some members
of this community.

In behalf of a better process I hope that we can
allow all people to vote.  They have the right,
without hesitation, not because of his/her merits
or faults.  They are now the "silent members"
and until the end of this election time we have
to preserve the openness (sp!) and transparency
of the process.

I hope you understand that here we are dealing
with something more important that ourselves,
we are dealing with the transparency of THE
WHOLE PROCESS.

With the best regards,

Javier Rodriguez

Javier Rodriguez                     jrl@mail.lima.net.pe
AXISNET                                    VicePresident
Peruvian Association of Internet Users and ISPs
Other duties: ECOMLAC      ISOC -PERU      IPCE