Re: [ga] Wide audience

As the "wrote in..." attribution below suggests, the messages on this
list -- and on several other ICANN-related lists -- are archived on the
cyber.law.harvard.edu NNTP server for anonymous read-only access.

We're not replicating the IFWP.* groups we've "created" (via email list
mirrors) onto Usenet, but for those -- like myself! -- who prefer to read
lists via NNTP rather than via email, the archives may prove helpful.