[ga] Motions in Queue

Dr. Quaynor --

There have been several motions and seconds lately relating to filtering of the GA
list, placement of the list elsewhere, and reprising the vote for GA chair.    I'm confused
because I can't tell whether any of this dialogue is actual GA business.

As chair, are you accumulating these motions in a queue, and are they all (or none) recognized
as valid motions?

If the latter, could you possibly provide a recap of their status and approximate voting date?

Thanks.