Re: [ga] Proposals received for Nominations for the election of aChair to the GA

--On Sunday, November 21, 1999 03:25 -0800 d3nnis
<d3nnis@mciworld.com> wrote:

> RE:   "So, the bottom line here is that you
> have found  email client software somewhere that inserts
> message-ID fields but does not provide unique ones.   You have
> done this contrary to the advice of your ISP and contrary to
> the advice of the secretariat.  and are now trying to blame
> both"
>
> That's quite a leap you took there.
>
> In fact I'm using the email software as provided by MCI, with
> no alterations.

The product group claims that everyone has been told to use
Outlook Express, which generates valid messsageIDs.   If you
have been told to use something else....   Will track down
tomorrow morning.

     john