[ga] List Chair nomination help-tool

Dear GA members,

May I  attend the list to the Polling Booth at www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/,
that has made a long (but not full) list of GA listmembers available to be
selected for pre-nomination in an informal way.
If you would like to add any name to this list, please let me know.
You can enter the site without password and tick as many candidates as you
like.
You can also visit the site just to check on the current polling results.

After 10 days or so, the list could take a sample of those who collected
the highest number of ticks and take it to a more formal nomination
procedure from there.

In this manner candidates who are known within a quiet circle of the list,
but who refrain from regular posting to the list can be nominated on the
sole basis of their qualifications to be a good list- Chair. (a devil of a
job, if you ask me)

P.S. I am not sure if the list currently has a Chair and if there is anyone
with the authority to recognize motions and carry them forward.

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/