[ga-roots]

Re: draft-higgs (Re: [ga-roots] Capture and Diversion)

Thank you Mr. Chair,
It is helpful to know the official status of the draft referred to in this
post.  I have now read the draft because no one seems to be able to place
simple definitions and concepts to the matters which are historical, dynamic
and prophetic.

Would you be so kind as to give comment on the substance of the draft.  It
appears to at least seem helpful for discussion of a base upon which discussion
can be better moderated.

Sincerely,