[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

Hello Eric,

Thursday, May 03, 2001, 11:21:53 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Nice Try old friend;

> You go ahead and post ten posts declaring yourself the spokesman for the dot
> commoners and I promise you a massive protest.  In my case such has not been the
> truth.  Remember my 100 or so posts that you really smart guys hated during my
> failed and truly humiliating and devastating and life changing and horrificaly
> terrrible defeat in the race for GA chair.  Not one person other than yourself in
> over onehundred of my posts has ever declared that I do not speak for common folk.

Nice try.

The more likely reason is that they didn't feel such obviously
grandiose and overboard posts needed to be refuted, that the messages
accomplished that by themselves.

To say that because no one disputes my words that makes me their
spokesperson is such an obvious false statement that I sincerely hope
you do not truly believe it yourself.  The alternative is just too sad
to contemplate.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh