[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

Nice Try old friend;

You go ahead and post ten posts declaring yourself the spokesman for the dot
commoners and I promise you a massive protest.  In my case such has not been the
truth.  Remember my 100 or so posts that you really smart guys hated during my
failed and truly humiliating and devastating and life changing and horrificaly
terrrible defeat in the race for GA chair.  Not one person other than yourself in
over onehundred of my posts has ever declared that I do not speak for common folk.
The reason being that as much as you and c&c and the like hate me I remain true to
the cause.  You may not like what I say, and truthfully sometimes I don't, but I
always speak for the need of truth of the dot commoners.

Bill I expect you to remain who you are and I ask you to respect who I am.  When I
go from country to country and tell them this is what your people want and need,
for some damn reason they agree, it could be 100's of thousands of dollars of
research or it could just be my gut feelings.

You are my favorite cranky old party believer and I hope you never change.

Sincerely,