[ga-roots]

Re[2]: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

Hello Eric,

Thursday, May 03, 2001, 9:09:45 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Oh but you are clearly not a student of history.  There has never been a
> people conquered or a successful revolution where the silent majority was not
> more powerful than that of the speakers.  Those who won were the ones who
> spoke for the majority without an explicit backing.  Sorry but France took no
> consensus for their revolution, neither did the U.S. nor China nor Russia.  I
> have proclaimed my representation of dotcommoners and no one opposes me, let
> us see who stands behind me when I stage my revolution, if history repeats
> itself it will be those of the silent majority who have not rejected my
> repeated claims.

> Wierd huh, and hard to swallow but true.

Not the words I would use to describe it, but then the words I would
use would probably result in our alternate chair trying to remove me
from this list.

All I will say is that it is rather arrogant to think that you know
what the silent majority would want, or that because they are silent
they support you.

The same could be said by people on every other side of every other
issue.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh