[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

Oh but you are clearly not a student of history.  There has never been a
people conquered or a successful revolution where the silent majority was not
more powerful than that of the speakers.  Those who won were the ones who
spoke for the majority without an explicit backing.  Sorry but France took no
consensus for their revolution, neither did the U.S. nor China nor Russia.  I
have proclaimed my representation of dotcommoners and no one opposes me, let
us see who stands behind me when I stage my revolution, if history repeats
itself it will be those of the silent majority who have not rejected my
repeated claims.

Wierd huh, and hard to swallow but true.

Sincerely,