Re: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

no I can't because the board's view was that elections were infeasible
at the moment. The board is well aware of the problem of expiring board
seats and believes it must take an action at the next meeting or at
the latest, shanghai in october if these seats are to be preserved.

vint