Re: [ga] Re: Discussion Draft -- ICANN Reorganization

Jamie,

thanks for this additional input which I will share with the other
board members. If you have some specific ideas about alternative
structures that will both solve the apparent problems and work
better than the strawman proposal, please do continue to work on
them and share with others.

vint