RE: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - a constructive challenge

I don't understand why anyone who is already a member of the At Large & has
already voted and has had representation in ICANN should be required to
sign up a second time.

ICANN's At Large, as I understood, has several thousand members, not
several hundred.

Can anyone explain this to me, if yes, please do.

Thanks

~k