Re: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

Oh man Crispin you have never been so right.  We are a simple folk with
delusions that folks like you will live up to their word.  We also "swamp"
[NOT] lists with fantasies about having a sayin how you arogant  ..... treat
us.

I invoke the right to criticize this man and his post as though he attacked me
personally.  I and no other to date speaks for us delusional dot commoners.
This is an attack.  Calling me delusional is imporper on GA lists. I beg the
chair and monitors indulgence. Either you deal with him or give me the
privilige.

Sincerely,