RE: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

Personally I haven't seen any evidence of a capture, least of all by
delusional people.  Could you be more specific please.  Such blanket
statements are a device used to limit repercussion whilst putting forward
abusive comments as a rule, I hope that is not the intention here.

The only thing that may paralyse the GA and DNSO is apathy, fortunately,
that is not evident in the GA.

I have noticed a tendency for those who disagree with the direction of a
discussion to claim the group has been hijacked or captured.  However, I
have rarely seen any evidence to support such claims.

This mailing list is a discussion group, it is only a focus point for the
work of the GA, the discussions here do not form the work of the GA.  The
output of the GA is formalised and I have not seen any evidence to suggest
your statements are correct.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch

PS...The above does not indicate agreement with any recent discussions.
Please note, agreement or disagreement by myself is only indicated by
direct posting relevant to the issue.