[wg-d] Separating the Issues

Recent posts have pointed to what I see as two distinct problems to address:

   (1) how to create better working group content structure
       and process management *within* the WG;

        and, what I will loosely call, until we define
             it better...

   (2) how to improve coordination between NC and WG, to
       better provide the NC with the tools it needs to
       make decisions and determine whether consensus
       exists.

They may have elements that are related, but I seem them as different
problems.

        -- Bret