RE: [wg-d] Separating the Issues

Two has to come before one. There must be a commitment to the role of the
working groups made by all the parties involved in the DNSO and ICANN,
without that working groups are just gab fests, and it would be pointless
to spend time and effort structuring something whose output will be
ignored anyway.

I don't think there are many folks other than the paid PR people and
lobbyists
who would be willing to participate anyway. Lobbyists don't need working
groups,
they can just stick their position papers up on some obscure web page
somewhere and be one with it.

Save everyone a lot of time and trouble.

David Schutt

.