RE: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

At 01:32 PM 11/5/99 , Jonathan Weinberg wrote:
>reach rough consensus that it would be safer to *start* with non-profit
>registries.  (Please stop me if I'm remembering this, or any other
>statement, incorrectly.)

Jonathan,

Although Kent expressed this view, it not a new view.
Conversely, many (including myself) have expressed
the view that its safer to proceed with for-profit
organizations, and that any other avenue is an
unlawful restraint on trade to which they could
not be a party.

--tony