Re: [wg-c] Unofficial report on L.A. meeting

This is simply not true at all. A license can be set, as NSI's is, for a fixed term.
Such a decision is as easily revocable or reversible as if the license was granted to
a non-profit.

Craig and Kent are assuming that a grant is made in perpetuity. It need not be. The
issue of reversibility is completely independent of whether the entity is for-profit
or non-profit. This is particularly obvious in a "testbed."