Re: [wg-c] Comments?

> Now, if the powers-that-be judge that additional gTLDs do indeed create
> serious problems, they should discontinue the process of adding gTLDs
> until the problem is corrected.

by that criterion, we should add no more until we recover from the mess we
have made of the three we have already added.

i suspect that a lot of the disagreement over how many and when lies in a
lack of common understanding of what and how.  i.e. please list the proposed
three to six or whatever proposed new gtlds, what their names are to be, how
it will be decided who the registries for each are, how it will be decided
who the registrars for each are, and what the registration rules (i.e. only
brunette business people in d&b) will be for each.

randy