Re: [wg-c] breaking up (names) is hard to do

<sigh>

> To which I have to ask, "so what?"
>
> There is no reason to regulate the cost of the registry when there is the
> open market for anyone to open a registry. In a single-registry system,
> like IAHC had proposed, yes - that would make sense. In a free
> economy, with multiple registries, that is unnecessary regulation.

No one has brought up regulation.

We were having a (highly irrelevant) discussion about NSI's actual cost in
comparison of their retail price. As you so pointedly explained, the market
price of a product is set by the market, and I, for one, am not willing to
pay $9 to NSI.

-RWR