Re: [wg-c] Straw Vote

Johathan,

My feelings are that somewhere between option 1 and option 2 lies
the answer.   If the term "a few"  where to mean about 10 TLD's and the
amount of time that could be spent on evaluation before adding
more TLD's was defined to be around 4 months then I would vote for option 1.
Without some defining statements in option one I fear that this
option could overly slow the process of expanding the gTLD space.

Best Regards

Hal Lubsen