Re: [wg-c] Straw Vote

My vote:

I prefer Option 2 on Question One.

It is more in line with what I'd like to see (though I'm not wild about the
wording) putting aside the other debates about DRP, ICANN legitimacy, and
religious wars about gTLD ownership.

As I understand it Option 2 is compatible with an intention to introduce lots
of new gTLDs sooner rather than later, and calls on ICANN to implement an
appropriate plan in a pragmatic way with enough flexibility to pause or scale
back the pace of gTLD introduction if need be.

Craig Simon
(Who has no problem at all with declaring that the root zone and the gTLD
space should be adminstered as a public trust, but that's a different issue.)