Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

> naturally you could develop methodologies for evaluating the
administration
> of this trust and  a periodic process could be put  into place to insure
> that the "trust" was always placed in the most efficient and effective
care
> (i.e. periodic review and re-bidding)

Taking your point for sake of argument (since I don't believe it's a
public trust in the first place), I have no objection to your proposal,
above, as long as you change "periodic review and re-bidding" to
"periodic review and re-bidding in the case where such review shows
that the operator has failed to live up to its contractual agreements."

Now create a contract that spells out exactly what criteria are
viewed as running the TLD "well" and you're done.

Christopher