Re[2]: [wg-c] Eureka?

At 21:41 09-08-99 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:
<snip>

>Does your community vote to decide what type of food restraunts will
>be permitted to serve at particular locations?  The community will
>vote with their business.  Just like in any other market.

Again, one of those far fetched analogies --- in an attempt to obscure reality.

<snip>

>[not that you will see this, Javier, your filters will prevent that.
>Then you have a justification for trying to explain why you ignored
>perfectly valid discourse.]

That statement is unworthy of you, Javier and all of the rest of our here
who are trying to make sense of this thread.

A lot of mental masturbation, methinks.

BobC

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practice to deceive*!"

Lochinvar, Stanza 17, by Sir Walter Scott.

"If you tell the truth, you don't need to remember *what* you said".
Ulric B. Bray