Re: [wg-c] Eureka?

Kent Said...
> One can make arguments from the blind theory of supply and demand,
> but in fact there are too many unknowns at this point to predict.

You discount my assertion as such, but this also discounts the
assertion that I was opposing. You can't have it both ways.

My point is that the country code TLDs aren't nearly in the same
class as any new TLDs that registries will be able to select and
market. Not even close.

computers.inc and
computers.web and
computers.shop are all much more attractive than computers.to
by any stretch of the imagination.

Christopher