[wg-c] Election of a co-chair

WG-C

The general feeling seems to be that we should not wait any longer for the
election of a co-chair, therefore we cannot wait for Eva to come back from
her vacation, nor include her in the ballot without her permission.

We have therefore two candidates for the co-chair position.

- Kent Crispin
- Jonathan Weinberg

I would like to encourage the two of you to send an statement to this list
that includes:

- A self-presentation for the co-chair election
- Any conflict of interest that you might have for that position

I will post a ballot tomorrow Sunday. On Thursday I will count ballots sent
before midnight EST wednesday July 28th.

I would like to encourage all others to respect the election process and
simply vote, without further comment.

Javier