Re: [wg-c] Election of a co-chair

> The general feeling seems to be that we should not wait any longer for the
> election of a co-chair, therefore we cannot wait for Eva to come back from
> her vacation, nor include her in the ballot without her permission.

What hat did you pull this out of? I see no such general feeling. I'm
content
to wait as long as it takes.

> I will post a ballot tomorrow Sunday. On Thursday I will count ballots
sent
> before midnight EST wednesday July 28th.

No, you will not. You are in no position to do this. I, nor anyone on here,
voted you into such a position. To do this would only confirm the
obvious capture of this working group, and the DNSO in general.

> I would like to encourage all others to respect the election process and
> simply vote, without further comment.

In other words, "shut up."

Sorry, no.

Christopher