Re: [wg-c] Merging WG1 and WG3

Ivan,

I disagree with you. Those who want to discuss registries have joined DC3,
and those who want to discuss the questions asked from DC 1 have joined DC 1.

If you think that there is no traffic in DC3, then it is up to you to bring
the issues for discussion there, they will reach the people who want to
discuss this issues. You cannot force anybody to discuss the issues that
you want to discuss.

Javier