RE: [wg-c] Merging WG1 and WG3

> I disagree with you. Those who want to discuss registries
> have joined DC3,
> and those who want to discuss the questions asked from DC 1
> have joined DC 1.
>
> If you think that there is no traffic in DC3, then it is up
> to you to bring
> the issues for discussion there, they will reach the people
> who want to
> discuss this issues. You cannot force anybody to discuss the
> issues that
> you want to discuss.

Javier,
With respect, I am not trying to 'force' anyone to discuss anything. But, I
cannot see any point in trying to create artificial distinctions between
Registries and gTLDs. It's not I that 'think' there is no traffic in DC3,
there _is_ no discussion there, except for a useful starting paper from
Kent, that I think should be seen by all participants.
Maybe you could post the original mandate for WGC and your reasoning on why
we have divided the subject up like this?
Apart from that, I will suggest that we go with Kent's suggestion of using
wg-c as the discussion list.
Cheers,
Ivan