Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

Reviewing these lists, I notice that there are many names that span two or
more of the Drafting Committees. Some of us were told in no uncertain terms
that we could *only* join a single drafting committee. I see that the person
who told me this, Mr. Sola, is on all three drafting committees!

Rather than accuse anyone of a breach of of procedure, I will instead assume
that many participants, like me, objected to the artificial division of the
group into drafting committees and demanded to be on more than one.

Please add me to drafting committees 2 and 3.

Clearly, to make this working group effective, we need to extend the timetable
significantly. We need to work out several organizational issues and take the
time to set things up right, before any statements of policy or consensus on
any topic can be reached.

--MM