Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

To be able to see who are the participants on the list there is a need for
an updated list. I had a look at the one on the web-site
<http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-c-members.html>, then I read Siegfrieds
proposal, realising that Kent Crispin is not listed on the web but he is
activ in the list. Who else is participating in the debate (loudly or
quiet) but not listed on the web? I also noticed that there where North
Americans, less Europeans but no members at all from Asian/Pacific,
Latinamerica or  Africa - is that correct?

So my suggestion is that we get an updated list of participants in order
for us to know which individuals there are to vote for, is that possible
Javier?

/ Eva

At 09:36 1999-07-13 +0200, Javier SOLA wrote:
>WG C,
>
>The Names Council decided today the following.
>
>1) That WG C should have two chairs, one elected by the Names Council and
>another one elected by the WG itself
>
>2)  I was selected  by the NC as one of the chairs.
>
>3) We now must, as WG, elect another Chair.
>
>I propose a one-week nomination period and then a three day election if
>more than one person is nominated.
>
>We could assume that anybody in the WG may be nominated and that
>self-nomination is possible.
>
>I will keep track of nominees.
>
>Javier

Eva Frölich