Re: [wg-c] WG Chairs

>Rather than accuse anyone of a breach of of procedure, I will instead
assume
>that many participants, like me, objected to the artificial division of the
>group into drafting committees and demanded to be on more than one.

That is correct. My email to Javier stated that I wished to be on all 3, and
that I didn't see anything in the charter that prohibited it.

I am, however, strongly considering resigning from the DNSO. This
process is obviously going nowhere, is plagued by false claims of
consensus, and is captured to the point of making fair decisions moot.
I have absolutely no illusions of an open process here, as I have been
informed by a number of independant sources of the plans of the capturing
faction of the DNSO. The events of the past week have only proven
out what I've learned. Disgusted isn't quite a strong enough word.

Christopher