Re: [registrars] Ballot Results

At 14:07 12-02-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>And please see if you voted correctly.
>In Working Group B I had people after the fact saying they accidentally
>checked the wrong box.

Dear Michael:

What box?

I have never seen a ballot with a box.

Let me document the correspondence:

Re: [registrars] NC Voting - Eligible Voters
At 12:09 06-02-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
>I will post the ballot to the list by the end of the day. However, before
>posting the ballot I had to review each member's constituency application to
>identify the authorized voter for each registrar.

.At 19:08 06-02-2000 -0500, Michael D. Palage wrote:
I do not have a complete registrar constituency for PSI-USA, only PSI-JAPAN.
Could you please complete the attached Registrar Constituency Application
and I will add them to the eligible voter list.

Re: [registrars] Clarification - Paul Kane's Bio