Re: [registrars] Ballot Results

Michael,

I would be willing to co-sponsor a tel conf ....

My schedule for the coming week is hectic.  I am in the UK on Tuesday but am in
Brussels on Wednesday, meeting with the Head of the European Internal Market
(and his team) to discuss arrangement for the lifting of data export
restrictions on Domain Name WHOIS information (and so prevent European
Registrars and Registries from being sued for release of information on the
registered keeper of an (infringing) domain name); Thursday its the EC-PoP
meeting and Friday I've been asked to meet with Commissioner Erkki Liikanen
(after the ICANN Board and Staff have met him).

Thus may I suggest Tuesday 15th Feb (but it could be that the short notice is
inconvenient to fellow registrars).....The following week I'm in Amsterdam at
RIPE on 21st and 22nd..... back in UK on 23rd. thoughts???

Best regards

Paul