Re: [registrars] Please RSVP Conference Call 9:00 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Oct.20th

Jeff,

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this call, but hope that
there will be some notes or minutes such that those of us that
cannot attend can share in the information.

Best regards,
Richard

--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated