Re: [registrars] Conference Call 9:00 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Oct. 20th

Jeff
You've chosen a time that coincides with 2 am Melbourne time, when no
Melbourne IT rep will be available.
Peter

At 07:27 PM 10/18/99 -0700, Jeff Field wrote:
>To all registrars,
>
>I've had over the past few days some very helpful conversations with many
>of you regarding the NSI/DoC/ICANN agreements.  Collectively we certainly
>have a good assortment of issues and concerns.  In the interest of
>facilitating an open discussion in advance of ICANN's voting on whether or
>not to ratify these agreements in Los Angeles November 4th, I've set up a
>conference call for 9:00 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Oct. 20th (this
>Wednesday!).  Our attorney(s) from the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati law
>firm will be present to contribute their thoughts to the discussion.
>
>So far, NameSecure.com and Register.com have offered formal comments
>letters to ICANN and the DoC.  Now is the time to discuss these issues
>collectively.  I welcome your participation on the call.
>
>To participate:
>
>Call 1-800-475-6896 and reference "NameSecure.com".
>
>The time again is 9:00 AM (Pacific Daylight Time) this Wednesday, Oct. 20th.
>
>Best regards,
>
>Jeff
>
>--
>Jeff Field                                 jfield@namesecure.com
>Founder/President                          http://www.namesecure.com
>NameSecure.com, Inc.
>1042 Country Club Dr., Ste. 1-A           phone:  925-377-1212, ext. 100
>Moraga, CA 94566-0127                       fax:  925-377-1414

Peter Gerrand
CEO, Melbourne IT and
Professorial Fellow, University of Melbourne
T: +61 3 9344 9300
F: +61 3 9347 9473
W: www.MelbourneIT.com.au