[registrars] and now?

Dear felow Registrars,

As you mght know by now, I ahve been selected by the DNSO Cames
Council as one of the three DNSO Directors to the ICANN Board.

I have threefore submitted my resignation as NC reprsntative for this
constituency.

As an ICANN Dierctor, I whould not also keep my role as Nominalia
representtive in this consituency. I therefore would like introducing
to you Jordi Hinojaosa, Nominalia's Genral manager and the new
Nominalia voting represnatvie in this consituency.

I would also like asking your permission to remain subscirbed to this
list, now as an observer. An interested observer, indeed ;-)

Best regards,

Amadeu