[registrars] Please RSVP Conference Call 9:00 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Oct. 20th

So that we can plan accordingly, please RSVP your attendence on the
conference call outlined below to:

email your name and organization to:

linda_daly@namesecure.com

or phone (leave your name and organization in a message):

415-296-2031

Many thanks!

Jeff

To all registrars,

I've had over the past few days some very helpful conversations with many
of you regarding the NSI/DoC/ICANN agreements.  Collectively we certainly
have a good assortment of issues and concerns.  In the interest of
facilitating an open discussion in advance of ICANN's voting on whether or
not to ratify these agreements in Los Angeles November 4th, I've set up a
conference call for 9:00 AM (PDT) on Wednesday, Oct. 20th (this
Wednesday!).  Our attorney(s) from the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati law
firm will be present to contribute their thoughts to the discussion.

So far, NameSecure.com and Register.com have offered formal comments
letters to ICANN and the DoC.  Now is the time to discuss these issues
collectively.  I welcome your participation on the call.

To participate:

Call 1-800-475-6896 and reference "NameSecure.com".

The time again is 9:00 AM (Pacific Daylight Time) this Wednesday, Oct. 20th.

Best regards,

Jeff

--
Jeff Field                                 jfield@namesecure.com