Re: [registrars] Response to ICANN-DoC-NSI Agreements

Lauren,

Sorry for my delay in getting back to you.  The ICANN Board
elections have been taking up some time (mostly sleep time...)
so I have just now had a chance to review the document.

Overall I believe the concerns are reasonable, and achievable.
While many of the aspects of the NSI  ICANN contract may
be already set in stone, I believe the points included in this
document should be made.  A couple comments, I think we should
put some numbers in the metrics (as suggestions to ICANN.)
Also in the second paragraph on the first page, I would refrain
from using the term "registrar constituency" and replace
that with "registrar industry."  Not a major point though.

interQ will be a signatory to this document.

Best regards,
Richard