[registrars] Response to ICANN-DoC-NSI Agreements

Fellow Registrars,

As Rich Forman mentioned in his email to the list yesterday, attached is
a letter outlining some of the concerns a number of registrars
(including CORE, Verio, Concentric, InfoNetworks, Domain Bank and
register.com) have expressed regarding the proposed agreements among
NSI, ICANN and the Department of Commerce.  I would like to reiterate
that we only have two weeks until the board meeting in Los Angeles to
get our concerns aired so it is important that we act now.

We believe it is critical to have a unified message, and therefore
encourage all registrars to lend their support and sign this letter.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments regarding this
letter.  Otherwise, please reply to this email to let me know that you
agree to be a signatory.

Regards,
Lauren Gaviser
Director, Strategic Initiatives