Re: [registrars] FW: email to list

A lot of the concern/criticism about ICANN is of the sort: "They are (or
could be) a too-powerful body that will legislate business models, interfere
with the market, micro-manage the Internet, pick winners and losers, etc."
This is what we do not want to do, and, it seems, the consensus driving or
policies will not want us to do it either.

Esther