[registrars] DNSO Board Elections

Greetings,

Michael Palage informed me that there have been some inquiries
as to whether or not the voting results for the ICANN Board elections
will be public.  Rest assured that once the elections are over, all
rounds of voting will be made available to the public, and you will
be able to confirm how Ken Stubbs,  Erica Roberts and I
have voted over the past week.

I would encourage you all to post concerns or questions directly to
the list, to benefit all the Registrars as far as information sharing.
If your NC reps don't respond, we are not doing our jobs!

Best regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated