[registrars] Second Call For Names Counsel Nominations

To date I have received the following nominations and required HTML
documentation:

Richard Forman (N. America)
Jason Hendeles (N. America)

Any individual that is interested in running please state your intention to
the list and forward to me a SINGLE html file with a brief CV and personal
statement.  Only those people that indicate that they themselves are
interested in running will be added to the ballot. SELF-NOMINATION IS
PERMITTED. Please conform to the following naming convention
<lastname_firstname.html> for the HTML document.

Nominations are scheduled to close this Friday.

Thanks