[registrars] Drafting Committee Report

Hello all - - I am writing to provide you with a status report regarding the activities of the ICANN Drafting Committee.

As you may know, the committee has been working on the drafts of both the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and the Rules for the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (the rules to govern the anti-cybersquatting administrative procedure).

We are expecting revised drafts of these documents from Louis Touton shortly.  Louis has advised that he intends to call a final meeting of the committee sometime this weekend, to review the drafts and provide him with comments.

In keeping with Louis' timetable, I have scheduled a conference call for 9:30 am - 11:00 am on Friday September 24, 1999 to go over the drafts.  I apologize for the extremely short notice and hope that most of you will find this time acceptable.

I will forward drafts of the documents as soon as I receive them from Louis, and will include in that email the teleconference call-in number.  In the event that you are not able to participate on the call but have comments, please feel free to either email them to me or call me at 212-735-3774.  Best regards.

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.